Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
The process is done by removing the flesh from mature coconuts — which have a higher oil content — which is then ground up into coconut flakes. At a low temperature, the coconut flesh is then extracted using a press, much like the extraction of most other oils. It can be a lengthy process, which often means higher prices compared to inferior coconut-based oils or products, but it is by one of the most effective ways to retain the nutritional qualities. Because it is unrefined, its distinctive and delicious smell remain intact.
There are other ways to extract unrefined coconut oil, such as using a centrifuge, but it is believed that cold pressed coconut oil is superior — hence the generally higher price. But both extraction techniques are effective and lead to a nutritious product. So now you know what it is, let’s talk about the benefits of using cold pressed coconut oil.
- A Boost in Goodd Cholesterol, Boosts Energy, Aids with Digestion.
- Good for Blood suger and Diabetes, Aids in Liver Health.
- Helps Fight Back against alzheimer’s disease, heart and Blood pressure.
- Acts as an Anti-aging component, helps with weight loss.
- Cancer prevention and treatment.
- nourishes the hair and help with growth. Help to prevent hair fall.